Hi, I’m Aaron.
I’ve been writing lots of posts on the web, but they’ve mostly existed in various places and didn’t get to be viewed by the world at large. Â I’ve got nearly 200 Facebook notes right now, and I’ll be moving in some of my older, more awesome posts on slow news days when I don’t have anything else to say.
These first posts are always kind of lame, because they never really have any content, and usually about 95% of these first posts end up being one of the only posts that get written. Â Well, I like to rant a lot about things, so don’t worry; this won’t be the only post here.
But, I’ll not drag this post on too much, because it already sounds lame, boring and dry. Â You’ll learn about my kind of wide array of interests soon enough, but here are some quick facts about me:
- I’m a Mac evangelist, but I use Windows a lot too. Â Also a Linux enthusiast from time to time.
- Love mobile OSes, particularly iOS and Android. Â The rest don’t really have much of a future.
- I’m a gay rights advocate, and I love having discussions about the theory of being queer, and gender related topics.
- I enjoy discussing fundamental political philosophies.
- I’m more existentialist than religious.
- I work in the healthcare IT industry, and healthcare access for all is very important to me.
- I love art, but am not good at it.
- I’m a little eccentric.
- I’m interested in sustainability and the environment.
- I kind of have a thing for the 90s.
I hope this doesn’t become a place where I broadcast my thoughts for you to absorb (which admittedly sounds a little sexy, albeit kinky), but rather, I hope my posts can be the seeds of discussion, and I hope I can form relationships with my readers (also kinky).
So click that RSS button in your browser, because this is going to be fun. Â Go ahead, click it now. Â I’ll wait. Â You know you want to do it.